Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Leslie's List

Napping on the beach
Holding kittens
The journal of Marriage and Family
Palestine
Talking about city planning or creating solutions to social problems with my husband
Getting in bed after a warm shower
Non-fiction books that open my mind to new ideas
The way the light hits my wood floor at 3:30 in the summer
Emily of New Moon
Anything involving my sister
The tiny-house movement
Snow days
Chicago-Style Hot Dogs
Playing with my baby nephew
Watering plants
Upcycling and church bazaars
Testing my limits with spicy food
Delicate lights in trees
French bakeries
Writing letters to friends, companies, and representatives
Singing along to Weezer
The finale of LOST
Biking in the city with my husband
Converting people to Aldi
Homes built in a set style
Waking up to a Thomas breakfast
Seated concerts sans teenagers
Breakfast at Sill's with old friends
Couchsurfing.org
A clean house with a freshly swiffered floor
Seeing myself and other people come unto Christ
Card games or conversations with family
Traveling to a new place with my husband
Making family recipes
Hosting family and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment